Event submission for 2014 Dawg Daze Events will begin on June 4th and close on July 7th!
2014 Information for Campus Partners
The event submission form will be available on June 4th and close on July 7th for events to be included in PRINT publications. Events can be submitted after July 7th but will not be included in print.
ON-CAMPUS, DAYTIME [8a-5p]
If you will be using a classroom or event space for meeting at a UW facility for an event, your date and time will be constrained to the days/times which we have space available. That being said, we have a lot of great programming times available for you!
The days/times available will be:
8a-5p, Friday, September 19
8a-5p, Saturday, September 20
8a-5p, Monday, September 22
10a-5p, Tuesday, September 23
10a-5p, Wednesday, September 24 – First Day of School
10a-5p, Thursday, September 25
10a-5p, Friday, September 26
8a-5p, Saturday, September 27
ON-CAMPUS, EVENING [after 5pm]
If you will be using a classroom or event space for events, we will approve on a case-by-case basis based on space availability- We’ll do what we can to make it all work!
You are providing or renting your own space off-campus, we will approve on a case-by-case basis and ask that you avoid programming in conflict with the larger Dawg Daze events.
2) Submission Form
We will be using the same submission form as last year. Instructions to log in are on this submission website and listed below. If you are hosting the same event as last year, then you can skip to the “For Returning Users” section below. Feel free to upload your photos on your submission as well!
We welcome your ideas and above all, your efforts to offer events/workshops involving and helping new students to engage with your department or organization, with current students, and with each other.
How to create a log-in
- Click here to open this site’s admin panel in a new window.
- Enter a user name and your email address
- Click the “Register” button
- Check your email for the password
- Log in using the username that you created and the email that was sent to your email account
How to submit an event
- Log in to the Dawg Daze website
- Under the section “Dawg Daze Events in the left navigation area, click “Add New”
- Fill in all of the required fields in order
- Click “Submit for review”
For Returning Users
- Log in to the Dawg Daze website (If you have forgotten your password, then click “Lost your password?” below the sign in box)
- Under the section “Dawg Daze Events” in the left navigation area.
- Click your event title
- Edit the content of your event as needed
- Click “submit for review” in order to submit