Be a Dawg Daze Leader and make a difference!
What will be expected of you as a Dawg Daze Leader?
- Flexibility & Patience: The schedule of Dawg Daze includes nearly 250 events over 9 days. As a Dawg Daze Leader, we need you to be available early in the morning, late at night, and in between.
- Dedication & Enthusiasm: You must love being a UW student and want to give back to help build a great community on campus. A welcoming smile and willingness to answer questions is needed at all times.
- Reliability & A Role Model: Throughout Dawg Daze you will be working all over campus with limited supervision. As a result, you need to show up to events on time and be willing to step up to the challenges of the event. Be aware that students, faculty and staff will recognize you as a Dawg Daze Leader and you will be serving as a representative of UW- act accordingly!
- A free Dawg Daze T-Shirt!
- Free food!
- Make new friends
- Opportunity to be part of a welcoming UW community
- Looks great on a resume
- Attend training on Monday, September 15th from 9am-5pm
- Volunteer a minimum of 15 hours
- Check email twice monthly throughout the summer
- Help out at assigned events with a positive attitude; be on time!