HUB Open House and RSO Activities Fair
September 25 and 26, 2012
10:00am-3pm in the New HUB!
The annual Student Activities Fair will be part of the HUB Grand Opening Events! RSOs will table all throughout the HUB. The fair is open to all registered student organizations (RSO) as a way to promote their activities, recruit new members or volunteers, and to be visible to the UW community. The Activities Fair is held in the fall, free of charge for all participating registered student organizations and sponsored by the HUB.
The Activities Fair has been incorporated with the activities held during Dawg Daze. Dawg Daze is a campus-wide, weeklong series of events to welcome students and introduce them to the UW community.
To reserve Student Activities Fair table space you must:
- Be a registered student organization, in good standing, for the 2012-2013 academic year.
- The student responding must be one of the five representatives as listed in the RSO Directory
- RSOs will be assigned by classification. For example, all Engineering RSOs will be grouped together, all Special Interest RSOs will be grouped together, etc. – there will be two RSOs to each table.
- Banners and signs cannot exceed three feet in length
- No power can be provided to RSOs taking part in the fair
- Check-in begins at 9:30a on both days. Space in the HUB is limited, so please be sure to register your organization by Friday, August 31, 2012.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a table. Include a contact person, a contact phone number, contact email address, and the name of your organization.
For more information and to sign up, go to http://depts.washington.edu/sao/programs/student-activities-fair/